Committed, creative & self motivated
We are looking for a creative graphic designer who can join Cling team in Muscat-Oman
Main responsibilites and expectations
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and within the project timeframe.
- Establish creative direction for the clients and brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Willing to learn and develop skills with the latest trend in the design & media field.
- Work under stress with a pleasant personality.
Duties & Responsibilities Study design briefs and determine requirementsSchedule projects Conceptualize visuals based on requirementsPrepare rough drafts and present ideasDevelop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by handUse the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphicWork with copywriters and creative director to produce the final designTest graphics across various mediaAmend designs after feedbackEnsure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, visual fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Familiarity with photography & videography preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Must be in Oman and ready to join immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates to be contacted for interview.